February 23, 2016

Refresh.

Oops.
I disappeared.

I guess I've been trying to figure out what kind of a voice I have. And I don't know if this blog was a good representation of content produced by me.

My old posts are all still there... (don't worry guys.) That appallingly vapid review of Spring Break is saved in my drafts should I ever feel the need to relive my misguided reading of James Franco's finest work.

I'm still posting away on Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter but I'm working on some sort of blogging platform again.

I have a new laptop so it's definitely encouraging a surge in my online presence.

I'll be back online at some point. Here, or elsewhere.

Thanks for sticking by and checking in. If you are reading this, and don't already stalk me on all other social media accounts, the links are over there to the right. Get on that ASAP.

Speak to you all soon-ish. Whenever that may be.

Eleanor
@eleanorcos

36 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read through some of my old blog posts and saw your comments on a few. Wanna try to help motivate each other to blog again? Hah I haven't done it in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all thanks Eleanor

    Keep it up never give up! i will follow you social media account.

    Regards
    Katya

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very nic.........
    www.shayarihishayari.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toll Free Numbers
    - Most of the times companies would face geographical limitations while selling their goods and services.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply read through some of my old blog entries and saw your remarks on a couple. Wanna attempt to cause rouse each other to blog once more? Hah I haven't done it in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are interested in an advanced Mobile Repairing Institute in Delhi you can any time contact us to get more details on the course and take other information like fee and other details?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a good post thank you for sharing ! we are experts in fixing laptop issues Laptop service center in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  10. DrainVac Hyderabad is the leading dealer of Central Vacuum System for residential purpose. They have a wide range of vacuum system consisting of modern features and user-friendly, giving a whole new experience of cleaning interior area. But before you go ahead to buy this system, it is important to know what is Central Vacuum System is and how it works?

    ReplyDelete

  11. WELCOME TO OUR INSTITUTE

    AIDM is a premier institute in various digital marketing domains like SEO, SMO, PPC, ORM, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Content Marketing.

    AIDM ADDRESS :- A-13, Mohan Park, Laxmi Nagar Delhi - 110092

    +91-9205903598
    Mon to Sat 9am to 6 pm

    info@aidm.org.in
    Send us your query anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its very interesting i can easily understand your content and idea !Data recovery in chennai

    ReplyDelete

HEY thanks for commenting if you have any questions you can always tweet them to me @eleanorcos and I will definitely answer