I've been busy, social, working and then sick all in a row. It's a new life for me, but it has left my online spaces somewhat abandoned. If you've missed me, Hi, thanks. If you can't remember who I am, Hi, I'm Eleanor.
I'm still here, I'm OK (apart from a weird red-eye-infection that I woke up with this morning) and I'm a little uninspired. I don't have much to add now, so I'm going to share a few nice links with you all that I hope you enjoy. Watch this space for more posts soon ~hopefully~.
- 'Feminist Frank' - The only meme I have time for
- Hypnotic Aerial Photographs - Amazing photographs taken from above, stunning shots of the shapes, symmetry and colour of life
- Live Puppy webcam stream - still watching this, even after exams are over.
- My own article about Beyonce and Feminism featured on Noir Online magazine
- Make-Up organisation/storage tips - Not too sure about sticking magnetic strips on everything, but some of these are useful!
- Jane Aldridge's style is impeccable, from her clothes down to her home decor. I love her blog, and these snaps of her flair for interior design are beautiful - something for the inspiration board!
Hope you're all doing great without me. I bet you are.
Follow me elsewhere because I'm elsewhere more often: