May 11, 2014

May I?

I'M FINISHED EXAMS!! I'M FINISHED UNIVERSITY FOREVER!!! (Hopefully.)
I've been so crazy busy since my exam ended on Thursday - I had two interviews and have another tomorrow, so that's good. Hopefully I'll be employed soon. I'm going to Bristol next weekend and I should be saving for that but of course instead I'm browsing shops online. Oops. 
I just got back from camping in the lashing rain... everything I brought with me is soaked and smells awful. I'm going to have the biggest cup of coffee you've ever seen and then do all my laundry, and clean my room. Classic rainy Sunday. 
Anyway, if anyone wants to throw some money my way that'd be great.
Checked dress - River Island - here
Blue slip on shoes - Office - here
White platforms - Shelly's London - here
Chips phone case - Moschino - here
Heart choker - ASOS - here
Ripped jeans - ASOS - here
Paint dress - Zara - here
Variety of succulents, cacti and plants - No link, I'm afraid. I wouldn't buy a plant online if I were you. They're easy enough to come across in real life. There may be some in your garden. Go outside?

I'm bored of my wardrobe again. After giving away a good chunk of it to charity and realizing that I have very little summer-appropriate clothing I have been scouring online and offline to find some new inspiration.
My favourite thing is the paint splattered  Zara dress, who doesn't want to look like an artists palette?!
I really want to completely redo my room as well - a trip to Ikea is in order. I need to pick up a few cacti and succulents to pop on my windowsill. I think they're so cute, and I'd love to brighten up my room with some greenery - such a fresh pick-me-up. 

Tell me what you're loving right now? What do you think of the Zara dress - too out there?

Follow me, G'wan:
Twitter // Tumblr // Instagram // Bloglovin'

11 comments:

  1. Really cute list !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe this wish list and I do definitely need the moschino phone case!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! It's the best feeling in the world when you finish! I finish my second year on Friday and cannot wait :D I love the shoes. xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha have you been watching Essiebutton's Vlogs? I love her obsession with cacti and succulents. I think they are so fucking chic and intend on having plenty lurking around my house too :)

    Fee
    http://www.pingle-blog.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got the Moschino iPhone case recently! I'm doing a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ripepd jeans are soo cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just loving ripped jeans at the moment!! and love the white dress very classic and timeless xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the phone case! Good luck with your job hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished my last exam today so we're both done with university now (hopefully). I wish you success in getting a great job! Enjoy this new period of your life. :)

    http://gizzlemizzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the phone case!!X

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

HEY thanks for commenting if you have any questions you can always tweet them to me @eleanorcos and I will definitely answer