December 5, 2013

Home.

I recently came across the tumblr of an Irish photographer: http://peoplecallmejim.tumblr.com
I just wanted to share a few of his works with you all. I love seeing Dublin like this, I get so tired of living in this city sometimes it's nice to be reminded of how great it really is.
 This was taken in a park 2 minutes from where I live, and honestly I was surprised when I read the caption. After 21 years of living in this area I never noticed how beautiful these benches were.
 Temple Bar at night is usually associated with rowdy drunks so I loved the peacefulness of this photo.
 This was taken in Glendalough, a bit outside Dublin, but I've been here a few times hiking and I love this path a lot. The clouds look rather sinister, but it reminds me of the scenery from The Lord of the Rings. 
The Christmas lights have been on in Dublin for a while now, but I still smile every time I walk down Grafton Street and see them. How Festive. 

Dublin is rather pretty. 
Follow Me:

24 comments:

  1. Stunning. What a talented photographer. Dublin looks mysterious, beautiful and as you say, rather pretty :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This makes me want to visit Ireland even more.

    It's always nice to see the city you live in through someone else's point of view. :)

    XO,
    SSDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah you should definitely visit! there's so much to see! we're a cute little isle :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. I love Dublin. I haven't been for a few years but I now feel freshly inspired to get over there. And take lots of photos. :)

    Tea For Two

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look pretty, I love being reminded of beauty like that.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog! :-) I really like the pictures.
    Hugs from germany xx

    Check out my new OUTFIT post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are stunning. i adore the one that you said looks like lord of the rings, i thought exactly the same thing! lol xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so gorgeous! i loooove that spot!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful photos!

    Follow each other on GFC? please let me know.
    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Dublin is very pretty! Those are some amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello beautiful¡¡¡
    I just discovered your blog and I love.
    I invite you to stop by my blog, I hope that encourages you to follow me and also I will be back for your blog. Hope you like it. kisses

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Beautiful pictures. Never been to Dublin but now I want to! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. dublin looks like such a lovely place!
    and beautiful photos you have!

    http://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i'd love to go to dublin some day! ireland overall seems beautiful to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ive only been once but had a nice time. A local did throw an ice cream at me though, think it was too early for tight pants in 2005.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no. the tight pants do that here. mixed reaction from the locals. throwing ice cream is an old irish tradition.

      Delete
  14. These photos are so pretty, how I'd love to visit Dublin!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

HEY thanks for commenting if you have any questions you can always tweet them to me @eleanorcos and I will definitely answer